Southern Pacific 18" Coach 2-Pack #2
Best remembered for Daylight streamliners, Southern Pacific maintained a bustling commuter operation. Dozens of trains arrived and departed California’s coastal cities daily, particularly in the San Francisco Bay area. At least three cars received patriotic paint schemes encouraging young men to enlist for the war effort. These coaches will look at homebehind the new A6 Atlantic!
Place your order today!
- Die-cast sprung four-wheel trucks
- Operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Flexible diaphragms between cars
- Opening doors
- Detailed interiors with figures
- Flicker-free interior LED lighting