Santa Fe Beer Car #625355
Est. Ship Date:
Although these insulated boxcars can carry a multitude of temperature-sensitive products, their frequent use for one specific commodity has earned them the name "beer cars." Based on a common design built by Pacific Car and Foundry, this new car will be a welcome addition for scale modelers from the 1970s to today. Cars feature realistic detailing including separate ladders, end and underframe details and molded-on doors and door guides for a scale appearance.Extended coupler draft gear details are provided for those who wish to convert to scale couplers.
Place your order today!
- New tooling!
- Die-cast trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Operating couplers with hidden tabs
- Convertible to scale couplers and 2-rail wheelsets (available separately)
- Cushioned draft gear boxes for scale couplers included
- Separately applied ladders, end and underframe details
- Molded on doors and door guides for scale appearance