Reading & Northern 100 Ton Hopper 2-Pack A
Est. Ship Date:
Common from the 1960s to the 1990s, these 100 ton hoppers formed the backbone of many railroad's coal hauling fleets. In small groups or unit trains, you'd be hard pressed not to see some of these on your favorite line.Made of die-cast construction and well detailed, these cars are back in the line and ready to go to work. Six different numbers are available in each road name so you can build your own unit trains.
Place your order today!
- Die-cast metal trucks w/ rotating bearing caps
- Operating couplers w/ hidden tabs
- Die-cast metal body and frame
- Removable one-piece coal load
- Separately applied details