Norfolk Southern Superbass F7B #4276
Easily one of the most iconic diesels of all time, the EMD F7 has graced the rails for 70 years. From crack passenger trains to branch line freight runs and everything in between, the F7 has been valued for both its beauty and utility. Though rare in number today, F units continue to serve on excursion and executive trains across the country.Lionel's latest release of this model comes in all new paint schemes and four units for each railroad including a pair of powered A units and add-on powered and SuperBass B units to give you all the power and sound you could want! Our Burlington Northern, Chicago Great Western and Penn Central sets come in a miss-matched variety of paint schemes so typical of the F's in the twilight of their careers on these roads. If a more pristine look is to your liking, check out the Rio Grande's striking 5-stripe scheme or the Cotton Belt's "Black Widow." For modern fans, we have Alaska and Norfolk Southern sets. Our Norfolk Southern A units come complete with new front ends and roof details to accurately replicate the added ditch lights and HEP power units!
Place your order today!
- Road - specific details
- LEGACY® Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY® Control mode, in TrainMaster® Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Bluetooth® Control - Operate with Universal Remote or LionChief® App
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- High levels of separately applied metal details
- IR Transmitter for SensorTrack™
- Dummy front coupler and rear ElectroCoupler™
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Railsounds with SuperBass for added depth and volume!
- LEGACY® RailSounds® sound system featuring:
- CrewTalk™ dialog and TowerCom™ announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
- Eight diesel RPM levels
- LEGACY® Real-Time Quilling Horn control with instant response for realistic signature quilling and correctly timed warning signals
- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Sequence Control: plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive
- Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects