Great Northern 18" Oriental Ltd 2 Pack #1
The Oriental Limited carried the banner as the Great Northern's flagship train in the 1920s and 1930s. The all-heavyweight consist included a unique two-tone green scheme and marked the first use of the mountain goat on a Great Northern drumhead. It was also one of very few trains where the train name itself replaced the railroad or Pullman name on the letter boards. Recreate the heavyweight era on one of the most scenic routes in America with this train!
Place your order today!
- Die-cast operating "Kinematic" couplers auto adjust for close coupling on straightaways and wider coupling on curves
- LED lighting with capacitors for flicker-free running
- Separately applied details on undersides and bodies
- Narrow or full width diaphragms per prototype
- All-New body tooling
- Durable plastic bodies
- Detailed interiors
- Flush-fitting windows
- Scale Coupler mounting pads
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks