GM&O 18" StationSounds Diner
Offering nightly service between St Louis and Chicago, the Midnight Special may have lacked the fame of the GM&O's Rebel and Abraham Lincoln trains, but its name was no less evocative of the adventure of rail travel. As a secondary train, heavyweight cars would have been very common in the consist, resplendent in a two-tone red paint scheme. A perfect match for your GM&O PA's or Pacific locomotives, this train is worth staying up late to watch.
Place your order today!
- Flicker-free LED lighting
- Molded plastic interiors
- Die-cast sprung trucks
- Kinematic couplers for close coupling
- Easy conversion to scale couplers
- Flexible diaphragms
- Accessible with LEGACY ™ Train Master Control system
- Custom recordings featuring multiple characters allow you to recreate an entire rail journey - from departure to arrival at your final destination
- Arrival/departure announcements, dining reservation calls and more in-route dialog
- "Clickety Clack" sounds in motion