Disney's Frozen Ready To Play Set
A true Disney classic, the magic of Frozen can be enjoyed all year long. Kids will not want to let this battery-powered, remote-controlled train set go. Join Olaf & Sven as they ride along on an animated flatcar for a frozen adventure.© Disney Disney.com
Place your order today!
- Battery-powered General-style locomotive and tender
- Olaf & Sven Animated Flatcar
- 24 curved and 8 straight plastic track pieces (Creates 73.2 IN x 50 IN Oval)
- RC Remote Control
- Battery-powered General style locomotive
- Authentic train sounds including bell and whistle
- Movie Sound Clips
- Working headlight
- Requires six C cell batteries (not included)
- Animated Flatcar – Olaf Spins!
- Fixed knuckle couplers TRACK:
- 50" x 73" oval of Ready-to-Play track
- Designed for easy use
- Clearly marked buttons allow train to go forward and reverse, sound the whistle, and ring the bell
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
Ratings & Reviews
Great for the kids and simple.
If your kids love frozen and your thinking about getting a train for Christmas then this is the one to get. Its simple to setup, the spinning olaf is a big hit and the cargo car can store small toys. The kids love the remote control to and will play all the sounds effects all the time. one downside is the voice clip[s from the movie are distorted and it's hard to tell what is said. i really appreciated that the box can be reused to store the train and accessories.
The product has been provided by Lionel free of charge so I could experience it; however, the thoughts and opinions are all my own.
Great Train Set
I purchased this Lionel Frozen Train Set for my 2 boys for Christmas and they absolutely love it. They both love the Frozen Sound Clips, the remote control, the Engines light’s and the spinning Olaf. The track is also very easy to put together. The only thing that I didn’t like, was the number of batteries that are required to play with it. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family. It’s definitely a great buy and is definitely worth the cost.