Delaware & Hudson StaionSounds Diner
Offering stunning views of some of New England's finest scenery from its dome car, the Delaware and Hudson's Adirondack service remained a standout operation even in a post-Amtrak era. The addition of classic Alco PA power made the trains just as eye-catching as the fall colors. The trains provided a fleeting glimpse of the glory years of streamliners in the 1970s but like the fall colors, all good things must come to an end.
Place your order today!
- Flicker-free LED lighting
- Molded plastic interiors
- Die-cast sprung trucks
- Kinematic couplers for close coupling
- Easy conversion to scale couplers
- Flexible diaphragms
- Accessible with LEGACY ™ Train Master Control system
- Custom recordings featuring multiple characters allow you to recreate an entire rail journey - from departure to arrival at your final destination
- Arrival/departure announcements, dining reservation calls and more in-route dialog
- "Clickety Clack" sounds in motion