Chessie Steam Steel Car 2-Pack 2
Celebrating the 150 year anniversary of the B&O, Chessie System ran a steam excursion program around its entire system in 1977 and 1978. Former Reading T1 #2101 led the 19 car train of brightly liveried cars on more than 40 trips. Nearly 20,000 riders enjoyed the excursions, with thousands more watching alongside the tracks all along Chessie's routes. Now you can bring one of the most colorful excursion trains of all-time home! Perfect behind the Chessie T1 previously released, or perhaps the new Chessie-inspired GS-4, these colorful cars will fight for attention on any layout.
Place your order today!
- Die-cast sprung six-wheel trucks
- Operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Flexible diaphragms between cars
- Opening doors
- Detailed interiors with figures
- Flicker-free interior LED lighting