Chesapeake & Ohio 18" StationSounds Diner
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ART PICTURED ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
In addition to new equipment purchases, the C&O updated the look of older passenger equipment in the 1940s. Resplendent in the new gray, blue and yellow color scheme, these heavyweights will be the perfect complement to your Greenbriers, E8s and other C&O power. A mix of heavyweight and streamlined equipment was also commonplace.
Place your order today!
- Die-cast sprung 6 wheel trucks
- Operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Flexible diaphragms between cars
- Opening doors
- Detailed interiors with figures
- Accessable with LEGACY ™ Train Master Control system
- Custom recordings featuring multiple characters allow you to recreate an entire rail journey - from departure to arrival at your final destination
- Arrival/departure announcements, dining reservation calls and more in-route dialog
- “Clickety Clack” sounds in motion
- Flicker-free LED interior lighting