Bureau of Mines 18" Passenger Car 2-Pack
Est. Ship Date:
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ART PICTURED ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Sometimes we find a prototype so obscure we have to takea look! The Bureau of Mines operated a small fleet of carsaround the country to conduct inspections, accident reliefand investigation and training. These steel cars were builtto replace earlier wood cars in 1919 and served through thegolden years of American Railroading, traveling anywhereneeded. So now that you know about it, if you have a coalmine on your layout the scene isn’t complete without one!
Place your order today!
- Die-cast sprung 6 wheel trucks
- Operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Flexible diaphragms between cars
- Opening doors
- Detailed interiors with figures
- Flicker-free LED interior lighting