Baldwin Powered LEGACY Shark B
Despite their distinctive appearance, the “sharks” failed to take a big bite out of the market. After small orders of earlier similar designs, Baldwin's greatest sales success came with the RF-16 model, with a total of 130 A and B units delivered to the B&O, New York Central and Pennsylvania. Most of the locomotives were retired by the mid-1960s, but several former NYC units soldiered on for the Monongahela railroad. The sharks are swimming again at Lionel, in all new deco schemes and now for the first time with Bluetooth and the availability of SuperBass sounds!
Place your order today!
- LEGACY, Bluetooth and conventional control
- Odyssey II speed control
- Fan-driven smoke
- Adjustable smoke output
- Directional back-up light
- Dual maintenance-free motors
- Non-operating couplers for closer coupling in consists
- Traction tires
- Die-cast metal trucks and fuel tank