BNSF Tier 4 LionChief Set
Lionel is pleased to announce a brand new locomotive to the Ready-to-Run set line-up, and what better engine to introduce then the revolutionary and energy efficient Tier 4 diesel locomotive. Just like the real-life Tier 4’s, we have jam packed this newly tooled ET44C4 engine with innovative features including our LionChief Bluetooth technology, which allows you to operate your locomotive via the provided remote, by Universal Remote or by your hand-held smart device. Decorated in the BNSF livery and pulling three modern freight cars, this set is a great way to begin your railroad adventure or will look amazing on any existing layout.
Place your order today!
- BNSF ET44C4 diesel locomotive
- BNSF Uni-body tank car
- Burlington Northern Hi-cube boxcar
- BNSF Maxi-stack
- Eight curved O36 FasTrack® track sections, one 10" straight FasTrack Plug-Expand-Play power lock-on section, one FasTrack terminal section, and two 10" straight FasTrack sections.
- 54W wall pack power supply
- LionChief™ remote for locomotive
- Brand NEW Tooling!
- Electric locomotive controlled by LionChief remote or Bluetooth LionChief app
- On/off switch for sound
- RailSounds RC™ sound system with diesel revving and background sounds, horn, bell, and user-activated announcements
- Operating directional headlight
- Two powerful maintenance-free motors
- Operating couplers
- Illuminated cab interior
- Die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers
- Opening doors on Hi-cube boxcar
- Metal handrails, ladders and warning placards
- Two removable containers on the well car
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Three buttons to activate horn, bell, and special announcements
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Ratings & Reviews
A perfect start
I love BNSF and a ready to run set is perfect for people who want their first set
Love the Lion Chief
by Jeffrey -
Absolutely love my BNSF Tier 4 Lion chief set and the customer service was Top Notch.
by Jeffrey -
10-19-19 used my BNSF Teir 4 LIONCHIEF set TODAY for only the third time and the engine had a complete meltdown front drives locked up and the back drive wheels would start running the moment you set it on the the track with the controller OFF and the batteries out of the controller. Going to contact Lionel first thing Monday morning.Hoping we can get this fixed.