Refurbished SP LEGACY Sharknose Powered B Unit #6061
Refurbished Engines have been inspected and tested by our Service Department. Items are being offered in an "As Is" status, meaning they could have deco flaws or damage but they do run. All sales are final. 90-day warranty included on defective merchandise only. This is subject to review. Offer applies to in-stock refurbished locomotives only (labeled accordingly) at Lionelstore.com. Offer valid while supplies last. Every product varies in the "As Is" condition. Examples of "As Is": Deco issues, scratches, defective headlight or bell, etc.
Styled after Pennsylvania’s T-1 turbine steam locomotive, Baldwin produced over 150 RF-16 locomotives for just a few years in the early 1950s. These 1600-horsepower cab-units were known for excellent performance, with many serving into the 1960s.
Place your order today!
- LEGACY Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Odyssey II Speed Control with On/Off switch
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output in LEGACY Control or TMCC mode
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Refined Conventional Transformer Control Mode with lower starting speeds
- ElectroCoupler on one end
- Traction tires
- Directional back up light
- Die-cast metal trucks and fuel tank
- Stamped metal frame
- Separately applied metal details